This year, the committee have chosen a Table Runner or Wall Hanger as the challenge. The theme is open to any design, season and colour choice. Make one or if you feel adventurous….BOTH!
The piece must be within the following:
- Up to 15” wide and must be 45” in length ( Imperial)
- Up to 38.1 centimeters’ wide and 1.143 Meters in length (Metric)
- THREE layers and quilted.
Challenge items to be handed in before or at the September meeting.
We will present the following awards for the challenge entries at our AGM:
- The Prue Paape Award for overall excellence
- The Liddy Rekker Cup for machine quilting
- Quilters & Patchworkers of Otago Award for First time entry
- Quilters & Patchworkers of Otago Award for hand quilting